Albane Claudel Teams
Albane Claudel is French Avocate at the Bar of Strasbourg (France). She has studied law both in Germany and France and advises our clients in corporate law, company law and contract law.
- Born in Sedan (France)
- Law studies in France and Germany (French-German Institute for law at the University of Saarbrücken, Germany, and the University of Lorraine, France)
- Master’s Degree in French-German law (University of Burgundy, Dijon, France) and graduation from law school with a “Maîtrise”, Master of Laws LL.M (University Johannes Gutenberg, Mainz, Germany)
- Master’s Degree in insolvency Law (University Nice-Sophia Antipolis, Nizza, France)
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Strasburg (Ecole des Avocats du Grand Est – ERAGE), France
- Associate with the law firm Berton & Associés in Strasbourg
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Strasbourg (France)
- Albane Claudel is a French native speaker and communicates in German and English.