Anna Domanski Skype
Anna Domanski has studied law in Germany and France. Her expertise covers intellectual property law and cross-border litigation.
- Born in Aachen (Germany)
- 2003 - 2008
- Law studies in German law (University of Potsdam) and French law (University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas): Zwischenprüfung, Maîtrise and additional specialization in Intellectual Property law (Master II)
- 2009 - 2011
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Paris (EFB)
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Paris
- 2011 - 2013
- Lawyer in Intellectual Property law in the boutique law firm Armengaud-Guerlain in Paris
- Associate with Berton & Associés in Paris and Strasbourg
- Anna Domanski is fluent in German, English and French.