Constance Coupe Skype
Constance Coupé is French lawyer at the Bar of Strasburg. She has studied both French and German law and assists and defends clients in labor and social security law.
- Born in Charleville-Mézières (France)
- 2009 - 2011 and 2013
- Studies in German law at the French-German Legal Center (University of Sarrebruck) and LL.M. (Universities of Paris II and Munich)
- 2012 - 2014
- Studies in French Law (University of Paris II): Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Labor Law
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Strasburg (Ecole des Avocats du Grand-Est-ERAGE)
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Strasburg
- Associate with Berton & Associés in Strasburg
- Constance Coupé is fluent in German and French and communicates also in English.