Georg Heringer is a German lawyer. He has studied in Germany and France. Georg Heringer advises and represents companies in the French-German business law.
- Born in Böblingen (Germany)
- 1993 - 2001
- Law studies in Germany (University of Freiburg, Munich) and France (University of Nice) obtaining the first German State examination in law and the French Master’s degree in law
- Legal internship at the regional court in Berlin (Germany)
- Bar admission as German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt)
- 2005 - 2010
- Lawyer in the law firms Ariathes (Berlin, Germany) and Grehills (Munich,Germany)
- 2010 - 2017
- Lawyer in Berlin and Munich (Germany)
- Associate with the law firm Berton Rechtsanwalts-GmbH in Mannheim (Germany) as German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt)
- Georg Heringer is fluent in German, French and English.