Marielle Collin Teams
Marielle Collin is French Avocate at the Bar of Strasbourg (France). She has studied law both in Germany and France and advises our clients in corporate and contract law.
- Born in Berne (Switzerland)
- 2009 - 2016
- General studies in French law (University of Saint Quentin en Yvelines, France) and in German law (University of Göttingen, Germany): Master’s Degree in Private law and LL.M.
- 2017 - 2018
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Versailles (Haute Ecole des Avocats des Avocats Conseils), France
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Strasbourg (France)
- Associate with Berton & Associés in Strasbourg (France)
- Marielle Collin is fluent in German and French and has a good command of the English language.