Maureen Schneider Teams
Maureen Schneider has studied law both in France and in Germany. She advises companies in labor and social security law.
- Born in Montmorency (France)
- 2003 – 2009
- General law studies in French law (University of Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense, France) and in German law (University of Potsdam, Germany): Master’s Degree in Business Laws of Europe in French and German Law, LL.M.
- Off counsel with Michelin, Karlsruhe (Germany)
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Strasburg (Ecole des Avocats du Grand-Est-ERAGE), France
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Strasbourg (France)
- 2013 - 2015
- Business lawyer in the lawfirm ABC International, Oberhausbergen (France)
- Associate with Berton & Associés in Strasbourg (France)
- Maureen Schneider is fluent in German and French and has a good command of the English language.