Why do I need tailored services from French-German and international experts for my business in France?
Our law firm provides its clients with the services of bilingual specialists of the international and French-German business throughout the whole venture in France or Germany.
Specific services for French German and international businesses
Our clients’ cross-border business ventures are often complex and lead to numerous crucial questions such as:
- Which French characteristics do I need to take into account in order for my project to succeed in France?
- Do I have to adapt my marketing strategy to the French market?
- Do I need to get insurance in order to secure my business?
- Do I have to set up a distribution network, hire employees or undertake a market analysis?
- Do I need to set up a corporation in France?
- Do I need to find my own premises in France? Or a bank?
- How do I proceed with accounting and tax refunds in France? Who can assist me with due diligence for the acquisition of an existing French business?
A network of French-German
The law firm assists its clients with their business in France and Germany on a long-term basis. Our firm supports German and international companies in the different aspects of their business in France with a team of trilingual experts who are specialized in various fields of law.
We are an independent law firm and have therefore had the chance to build a network of independent and specialized consultants in different practice areas with the exclusive selection criteria of the quality of their performance concerning their knowledge of the French-German market and perfect language skills in German and French.
This skills network in France and Germany gives us the possibility to offer a quality global service in order to assist our clients in their cross-border transactions.