Françoise Berton Skype
Françoise Berton, German Rechtsanwältin and French Avocate for over 28 years, is specialized in international and French-German business law. She founded the law firm Berton & Associés in 2007.
- Born in Châlons-en-Champagne (France)
- 1984 - 1991
- Law studies in France (Universities of Montpellier, Paris and Strasbourg) and in Germany (Heidelberg), graduation from law school with a "Maîtrise", Master of Laws" LL.M, and additional specialization in European law "D.E.S.S."
- 1991 - 1999
- Tax and legal consultant in French-German legal issues with KPMG in Germany and in France (from 1991 to 1994 with KPMG Deutsche Treuhandgesellschaft, Germany/Frankfurt a.M. and from 1995 to 1999 with KPMG FIDAL, France/Strasbourg)
- Bar admission as a French lawyer in France/Strasbourg
- Bar admission as a Rechtsanwältin in Germany/Karlsruhe
- 2000 - 2006
- Business lawyer in the French offices of the German law firm Epp, Gebauer & Kühl. Advising of German and French companies in their cross-border transactions
- Start-up of the law firm Berton & Associés in Strasbourg (France)
- Start-up of the law firm Berton Rechtsanwalts-GmbH in Mannheim (Germany)
- Françoise Berton is fluent in German, French and English.