Miriam Benz Teams
Miriam Benz is a legal practitioner has studied law in Germany, France and England. She advises in labor law and contract law.
- Law studies in French law at the University of Strasbourg (France)
- Law studies in German and French law and English Common Law in the trilateral Master’s Course at the Universities of Lille (France), Warwick and Sarrebruck (Germany)
- Law studies in French business law at the University of Metz (France)
- First German State examination in law
- Associate as a legal practitioner
- Legal internship at the regional court in Offenburg (Germany)
- Miriam Benz is fluent in German and French and has a good command of the English language.