Juliette Boivineau Teams
Juliette Boivineau is French Avocate at the Bar of Strasbourg (France). She has studied both German and French law and advises our clients in labour and social security law.
- Born in Etampes (France)
- General law studies in French law (University of Burgundy, Dijon, France) and academic exchange (University of Vienne, Austria)
- Master’s Degree in European law (University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, France)
- Master’s Degree in Business Laws of Europe, graduation in German law (University of Lyon III Jean Moulin, France)
- Education as a trainee lawyer in Strasburg (Ecole des Avocats du Grand Est – ERAGE), France
- Associate with the law firm Berton & Associés in Strasbourg
- Bar admission as a French lawyer (Avocate) in Strasbourg (France)
- Juliette Boivineau is a French native speaker and communicates in German and English.