Our law firm offers legal services in French bankruptcy law
Representation of interests of German and international corporations in French bankruptcy proceedings
We represent creditors against an insolvent debtor in France. First of all, we check if the claims and payment claims of our clients could be contested by the insolvency administrator and if the claims are secured.
We file a petition for listing creditors‘ claims and get their property back in French bankruptcy proceedings.
We establish direct contact with the French insolvency administrator in order to inform our clients at any time about the goings-on of the proceedings and to represent their interests.
Legal support of parent companies of French subsidiaries in financial difficulty
We offer the following legal advice and representation services in particular:
- Assistance of corporations in financial difficulty and of their foreign shareholders
- Analysis of corporate liability of executive officers and of the shareholders linked to bankruptcy
- Elaboration of a strategy to avoid bankruptcy
- Legal advice on the possibility of a claim for debt restructuring before bankruptcy in France (procedure de sauvegarde)
- Assistance with the filing of bankruptcy petitions
- Representation of the debtor’s interests during the French bankruptcy proceedings and contact with the insolvency administrator
- Assistance for the buyer of a French corporation in French insolvency proceedings